Our Parish Catering Ministry:
to volunteer and help serve this wonderful endeavor.
Our Adult Seminars
Sundays with Father
10:15 am - 11 am School Lounge
Sunday Mornings with Father
Sunday, April 24th
The Meaning of Faith
Sunday, April 10th
The Value of the Liturgy
SS Peter & Paul
Ukrainian Catholic Church
Our Parish School:
10 am - 11 am
Classes begin after
9 am Divine Liturgy
Calendar of Current Events
Attendance at our School is mandatory for all our parish youth, from preschool through high school.
Our Sunday School Session will be ending on May 1st so that all our students can attend our Marian Day and School Procession to our Grotto.
Come and Learn with Us!
- May 8th is Mother's Day and Solemn First Holy Communion
- Please consider donating to either request to help Educare: A Socical Service for Orphans in Ukraine
- Please consider giving to help a family meet the medical costs for their daughte's leukemia treatment. Please check the bulletin board at the back of the church for more details.
- New Parishioners are always welcomed, see Father Ron after Divine Liturgy.
- Copies of "Bishop for a Day" are still available. Just ask one of our ushers.
Services for the week of May 1, 2016
- Thursday, May 5th~ 7 am Ascension Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Dr. Noelle Rotondo)
- Thursday, May 5th~ 6 pm Ascension Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +the Newmaster Family)
- Friday, May 6th~ 7 am Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +George Dychdala
- Saturday, May 7th~ 8 am English Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Peter and Martha Popivchak)
- Saturday, May 7th~ 6 pm English Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Eugene Lonchar)
- Sunday, May 8th~ 9 am Ukrainian Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Peter Martinick)
Updated: May 2, 2016
May 1, 2016
Next Sunday, May 8th we will honor all of our Parish Mothers and women on Mother's Day. Also, we will have our First Confession and Solemn Communion for several young students of our School. Don't miss this beautiful feast at our 9 am Divine Liturgy next Sunday Morning.
Pope Francis has decreed that this is the year of Mercy and has called upon all Christian-Catholics to practice the virture of Mercy.
Good Examples of practicing mercy include:
- Praying and Caring for the sick,
- Helping the poor,
- Feeding the hungry,
- Praying for Peace,
- Welcoming the refugees.
Father Ron speaks about his book, "Bishop for a Day"
Father Ron's Talk and Discussion from October 4th
Copies of "Bishop for a Day" are available. Pick up your copy from one of our Ushers. You can also purchase it as an e-book through Amazon. Just click here.
We are Blessed!
Our parish is blessed with many dedicated volunteers who maintain our buildings, school grounds, and Parish cemetery.
We are very grateful for their time and effort, especially for Matt and Jim Martyniuk for our Parish Cemetery upkeep, John Horulko for our electrical systems, Bert LeGendre and Shawn Timbario with painting, Jack Strouse and his landscaping crew, and Chris Senyk for his generosity and advice.
God bless all these good and faithful fellows in this New Year!!
Our Sunday School Program News
Our Sunday School Program will be ending on May 1st. Please make sure that your children attend school, so that they can participate in our big May 1st Marian Day Feast and in our May 8th Solemn Communion Feast.
We Give Thanks
We are blessed with so many generous volunteers who help in a myriad of ways our church community, school and catering ministry.
God Bless all these good people with abundant health, peace and prosperity
Your acts of kindness are the embodiment of Christ among us!
Our Parish Catering Ministry
Stay tuned for the next catering event.
Volunteers are always welcomed to help in anyway! Please keep this in mind when you are planning your own To Do Lists. One person can make a difference!
And just remember that We can't do without all of YOU!
We Pray for All Our Shut-ins and Ill Folks for God's Healing Graces
Please remember to pray for all of our elderly and ailing folks. Check out the most recent bulletin for names of our Parishioners. Perhaps you can send a card, a prayer, a kind thought, an e-mail or a phone call?
More Photos of our Beautiful Church!